Sliding Glass Doors
Material & Construction
S/W Series KM 600 Sliding Glass Doors are built tough to resist the unique and harshest weather conditions of South Florida. Constructed of heavy duty extruded aluminum, continuous weather stripping, tandem roller system, and 9/16” Dupont Sentry glass to exceed the most stringent code requirements of Miami-Dade County. It has been designed to maximize view, while never compromising strength, beauty, and performance.
Maximum size tested 282” x 200 ¼” (6 panel)
– Design Pressures +90/-110
– Heavy duty .080 to .125 gauge extruded aluminum.
– Stainless steel assembly screws.
– 5” frame depth (3 track system).
– Santoprene Gasket with (100% STRAIN)=406 PSI
– Premium weather stripping.
– Gemini II – Dual point lock system with anti-slam feature. (provides up to 2,000 lbs forced entry).
– 9/16” Dupont sentry glass (logo).
– Tracks with built in pans and drainage holes to assure ample drainage. (Hi-rise tracks available for maximum performance during excessive water and high wind conditions) – Tandem roller assembly made of 6061-T6 structural grade aluminum alloy with stainless steel ball bearings and adjustment screws. The 2 wheel system provides ease of use. – Interior pull handle system with comfort grip. (Available in a variety of powder coated and metal finishes)
– Unlimited door panels and configurations are available.
– Energy efficient Low-E glass option available for areas with over exposed sunlight.
– Standard finishes white/bronze high performance powder coat to meet AAMA 2604 is warranted to resist peeling, cracking and fading. (Custom wood grain and Kynar finishes also available)